Become a Sponsor
Sponsors are individuals and organizations that want to share a document with the public and hear their opinions using Madison. Add the public's voice and credibility to your proposal. It's simple, fast, and free.
- First create an account on Madison.
- Login and request to become a sponsor . A sponsor can be you as an individual or an organization to which you belong.
- Madison administrators will receive your request and contact you with two business days to verify your request.
- Once approved, Madison administrators will help you make a plan to promote your document so you get the best public engagement possible.
- With a plan in place, you can publish a document and hear the opinions of the public.